We’ve always hated those sites that advertise a great product, but refuse to give an honest price. “Call for a Quote” just means “hope we can sell you something on the phone”. The reality is, RiverRock membership isn’t for everyone, and if you’re not interested, we won’t waste your time by making you talk to a salesman (also, we don’t actually have any salesmen).
We also hate when a company quotes one price on their website, and then after you sign up, you find out that certain things weren’t included, so the “real” price is different.
RiverRock aims for transparency – it’s one of our values – and we start with our pricing. That’s different than most things in the medical field, where you can’t even get an estimate. The reasons why prices in medicine are usually hidden is (again) mostly because of insurance, and since we don’t interact with insurance, we’re able to be straightforward and honest about our prices.
For the complete RiverRock experience, RiverRock membership includes our infrastructure, and anything we develop or create, and anything we can do for you in the office. Read about membership benefits
- Your own online account for medical records, secured by the full force of Google’s G-Suite
- Any apps we develop
- Online Scheduling
- Online Specialist consultations through RubiconMD
- Visit Credits – depending on type of membership. Each visit credit can be exchanged for physician services. In addition to office visits and e-mail followups, guided by our RiverRock Root Cause Analysis, physician sevices include common procedures like joint injections, I&D, stitches, biopsies, excisions, etc. Basically, if your doctor can do it in the office, there’s no additional fee for the procedure.
- All non-physician services are included – Need your blood pressure checked? That’s included. Need an EKG? That’s included. Vitamin shot? Vaccine? You pay only the cost of the medication itself.
What’s Not Included in Membership
The following things are NOT included in your membership. Read about why
- Labwork – if your blood is drawn in the office, we pass on our costs to you at no markup, with a minimal lab draw fee.
- X-rays – anything done outside of our offices can’t be covered by membership.
- Medications – we don’t charge anything extra for procedures or injections, and we pass on the costs of any medications with no markup. That includes antibiotic or steroid injections, IV fluids, vaccines, etc.
- Urgent Care – we are laser-focused on long-term health, and an ER or Urgent Care Center will always do a better job of taking care of urgent issues.
- In-Person Specialist Visits, Care, or Procedures
- House Calls – actually, these are sort of included, but not guaranteed. Availability will depend on your RiverRock doctor’s schedule. We make the option for house calls available, but it’s up to the individual doctor whether or not it’s possible in his schedule that day. Each house call costs 3 visit credits.
Single-Visit Initial Consultation
If you’re not sure whether RiverRock is for you, but you want to get a RiverRock Root Cause Analysis, you can schedule a one-time consultation. Your RiverRock doctor will complete your initial assesment, create a plan, and share that plan with any other doctor of your choosing. If you decide to purchase membership after your visit, we will count the cost of this consult towards your membership.
We also offer Osteopathic Visits at some locations, without Membership. Of course, members at those locations have access to osteopathic treatments for no additional fee.
With all that in mind, here’s a summary of our prices.
- $7000 – Full RiverRock Membership; includes 12 Visit Credits per year (probably more than you’ll need).
- $3600 – Lite RiverRock Membership; includes 4 Visit Credits per year. You can purchase additional visit credits on an as-needed basis for $650 per credit.
- $800 – Single Visit. This IS NOT a membership. Only 30 days followup.
- $2120 – Executive physical with 1-year e-mail followup. Additional Visits can be purchased at $800/visit. This option is HSA/FSA compatible, and includes an EKG and some bloodwork (blood count, chemistry, thyroid, and cholesterol).
- $400 – Osteopathic Visit (only available at select RiverRock locations). No membership included. Followup is per the discretion of the physician.